- An appointment represents time reserved especially for you. We require advance notice for cancellation of an appointment, so that another patient may be treated at that time instead.
- Cancellation of morning Orthopaedic appointments should be done by 4.00 p.m. the day before the scheduled visit.
- Cancellation of Pelvic Health Aurora appointments should be done 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellation of afternoon Orthopaedic appointments should be done 4 hours in advance.
- Cancellations done outside of these periods are subject to the full cost of the treatment session. You should note that these fees will not be paid by your insurance company and are due prior to your next scheduled appointment.